Tuesday, September 3, 2013

Ready, Set, Go! Bring on The New School Year!

Summer sure does seem to fly by! I can't believe that we are already back to school! It sure has been an exciting summer for both of us as we both have taken on new positions at a another school where we still get to work with each other! We are loving our new school family! We are so proud and excited to be apart of the amazingness happening! Check out all the fun we had this summer!










Also with the move I am now teaching 2nd grade and could not be more thrilled! Here is a sneak peek at my new classroom!


Freshly painted door! 



Word wall and Reading Focus Wall

Can't wait to start teaching Greek and Latin Roots to these little ones! 


Thanks for checking out my new room! Check back soon for some new classroom updates! 



1 comment:

  1. Happy first day of school, Krista! I guess you missed the familiar scent of your classroom, didn't you? Haha! Your classroom photos tell it all! Anyway, your door is really a knock out. It helps me to reminisce about my younger years.

    Maricela @HomeCraftInc.com

    ReplyDelete